Tokyo European Divers' DIVEMASTER INTERNSHIP 2013 starts this May (Golden Week) with pool sessions and will continue
over the summer with practical applications and workshops. A minimum of 8 accumulated days is required to go through the whole curriculum. You can
join anytime our trips and actual guiding experience, you will not get your certification through simulated exercices.
You can pick these days at your own pace to match your schedule and accumulate actual guiding experience during our trip.
Dive Theory can be taken online during your spare time (in English, French or Japanese) or through individual studies.
Both PADI DIVEMASTER and CMAS 3 STARS certifications are possible (one more day
required for the double-certification).
A Divemaster is a diving qualification used throughout most of the world
in scuba diving for a diver who has overall responsibility for a group of divers. As well as being a generic term, Divemaster also refers to the lowest
professional rating of many training agencies which rates the Divemaster just under an Instructor but above an Assistant Instructor.
The role of a Divemaster encompass the following roles:
▪ Organizing, conducting and supervising recreational diving activities (but not training), both land and boat based.
▪ Assisting instructors in conducting training programs and activities for certified divers.
▪ Generally supervising non-training related diving activities by planning, organizing and directing dives.
▪ Supervise participants in experience programs for uncertified divers.
and certifying skin divers and snorkelers.
▪ Conduct scuba review programs for certified divers.
During Divemaster training, candidates learn dive leadership skills through both classroom and independent study. They
complete water skills and stamina exercises, as well as training exercises that stretch their ability to organize and solve problems as well as help others to improve their abilities.
Candidates put this knowledge into action through our structured internship or a series of practical training exercises
Water Diver Course (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
▪ Advanced Open Water Diver Course (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
▪ Rescue Diver Course (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
▪ First Aid & CPR Training
▪ 60 Logged dives
▪ Submit a Medical Statement Signed by a by a physician within the last 12 months.
For more details, please drop us a mail to register to our information session on March 23rd at "Aux Bacchanales" Kiocho. Contact us for more
Dimanche 10 mars 2013
Publié dans : Training